Kristevik, Vastra Gotaland, Sweden
IR Photography (by Filip Nystedt)
Lomond Trossachs National Park, Loch Arklet. Scotland
1. Separate your skittles into colours
2. Mix 60 skittles and approx. 180mL vodka in empty water bottles
3. Shake the bottles well and leave them overnight.
4. Lots of white residue will be left, filter this out using a coffee filter or similar. Depending how viscous it is you may have to repeat this step.
5. Chill (in freezer) and serve.
The picture was taken before freezing the contents.
Loch Leven, Kinlochleven, Scotland
South Philly, (Philadelphia), Pennsylvania, USA
dappled (by Incandenza)
Trillium Lake, Oregon, USA
(by The Flannel Photographer )
Page 1 of 2